Tuesday, March 25, 2008

9 5/7 weeks old

hi baby :)

You are almost 10 weeks old and the last ultrasound that I had showed that you are getting bigger! :) I almost cried when i saw you wriggling inside of me. You looked like a peanut and measured 2.81 cms already! I'm so proud of you! The pesky hematoma is still your neighbor but its starting to shrink! You are now bigger than it and I know that you and I will win this war :)

Your dad and I have been constantly praying for your safety and we can't wait to see you and hold you in our arms.

Just a few days ago we were "discussing" about your schooling already... funny but its true. :) We both agreed that you will go to a progressive play school before entering the big school :) We are just so excited for you!

As for your mommy, I was still recommended to take it easy until the hematoma resolves. I can do that for you :) I have gained a pound already but I know its all you :) Thank you for not making me sick all the time! No puking everywhere... just mild nausea which I can control with crackers :) And for your future reference, I am fond of eating strawberry yoghurt, dalandan juice and fruits! And the weather is making me drink water like crazy! (Its sooo hot!)

Take care my little peanut :) Dad and Mom loves you very much!

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

amazingbabyrace

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

About Me

My photo
i am a 31 year old wife ttc for 2 years :) had my first iui 6 months ago bfn. fast forward to jan 2008, IVF # 1... hoping for a BFP :)

im cycling :)