Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day in Pictures

They always say that a picture paints a thousand words and I couldn't agree more. As cliche as it may sound, I believe it :)

Whenever I see pictures from the past, it always brings memories. Good or bad. Just as a scent would evoke a certain emotion, pictures can trigger a lot of events from the past. This is the reason why I love taking pictures. It has a way of capturing time that can never be repeated. Hard to replicate.

I have always had a hard time expressing my thoughts in words... So pictures are the perfect way to express myself :)


Here is Mateo walking on his way to his school :) with bag on his hand, he excitedly trotted his way the door. Barely having time to say a quick bye bye to me :) I am so proud of my son :)


Then here he is after school. Drinking water not because it was so hot outside and he was thirsty but rather because he begged me to give him some of my cheeZee'sand it was a bit spicy :) Yep. I'm a bad mommy :) giving in to his "please" and smile makes me happy :)


Then work time. Lunch time. Meeting time. :) all in a days work :)









here is a view from 811. Blue skies :)




No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

amazingbabyrace

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

About Me

My photo
i am a 31 year old wife ttc for 2 years :) had my first iui 6 months ago bfn. fast forward to jan 2008, IVF # 1... hoping for a BFP :)

im cycling :)