Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Twenty Three Month Old !




You are my source of joy and happiness :) I can never have enough of you.

You will turn two soon and I still cannot believe how blessed I am for having you in my life :)


Holding your chubby hands.


Just hanging out with you.


Even if I'm so tired. You make everything in my life worthwhile :)

At 23 months you still love giving me and your daddy hugs and kisses. You still love learning. You love your books :)


You love playing with us and recently have started saying two-three word sentences like " Mateo hug, mommy sing, elm friend, daddy wake, hi and bye manang" :)

Jejemon as it may be, you chant " winawin pinas" just for kicks :)




Thank you for being you my love... I love you :)

Location:Amorsolo St,Makati City,Philippines

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

amazingbabyrace

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

About Me

My photo
i am a 31 year old wife ttc for 2 years :) had my first iui 6 months ago bfn. fast forward to jan 2008, IVF # 1... hoping for a BFP :)

im cycling :)