Friday, January 13, 2012

I am sorry Mateo :(

I am so sorry for doubting you. I am sorry for believing a preschool teacher who has handled you for 3 months.

I am sorry for needing the go signal of 2 pediatrician , one preschool teacher and one sped teacher to make me realize that you are indeed ok. That it's actually me who needs to change things.

I am sorry for over parenting.

I will never doubt you again. You were given to me and I accept you and everything that comes with you. Just like you accept me for who I am. Your crazy sungit over protective mom.

You hug me when I'm sick. You feed me when I'm hungry. You tell me not to be sad because I am your best friend.












I love you baby :)





XOXO ,

Your mommy march aka monster mommy

Location:7th Ave,Taguig City,Philippines

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

amazingbabyrace

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

About Me

My photo
i am a 31 year old wife ttc for 2 years :) had my first iui 6 months ago bfn. fast forward to jan 2008, IVF # 1... hoping for a BFP :)

im cycling :)