Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hipstamatic

I am march and I am an iPhone App addict. I look at the top 25 app every now and then and even at the staff picked apps. I buy apps even if I don't need it. I get a thrill everytime I push the "install" button.

I have about 8 "different" but oh so the same camera apps. About 25 games. And don't even get me started on my to do or calendar apps :)

I love apps. Sue me :)

I recently, and I mean 4 hours ago bought the highly reviewed "hipstamatic" camera app and the iPhone app critics (haha) were right! I love this app! I'm leaving my quad cam app for now for this.

Sample shots


















You can choose the film, lens and flash! :)

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

amazingbabyrace

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

About Me

My photo
i am a 31 year old wife ttc for 2 years :) had my first iui 6 months ago bfn. fast forward to jan 2008, IVF # 1... hoping for a BFP :)

im cycling :)