Monday, May 10, 2010

Two day weekend

I rarely have 2 days off. Ever since I started working 6 years ago, I have been working 6 days a week! It is always a refreshing change when I do get 2 days off in a week. I get to spend time with Mateo and Boo, spend some me time and refocus.

Although I wasn't able to "refocus" or think about a lot of things, I did manage to have some q-time with my son :)

It was too hot to go outside and he is still recuperating so a swim is out of the question. We spent our days all cooped up in our little home :)





Last Sunday, we couldn't let mothers day pass without leaving the house so we went to healthy options to buy teo juice. :)

The madrigal singers were there to serenade the people in Bonifacio High Street so we decided to stay for a while and listen. Amazing voices!





Teo was a bit sleepy already :)

The next day, May 10, where everyone went out to vote, I stayed at home. I'm not a registered voter. Long story. Wish I was though. I would vote for Gibo and Atty Adel :)

So I just spent time bike racing with Mateo! :) He won! Obviously :)






See ! :)

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

amazingbabyrace

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

About Me

My photo
i am a 31 year old wife ttc for 2 years :) had my first iui 6 months ago bfn. fast forward to jan 2008, IVF # 1... hoping for a BFP :)

im cycling :)