Saturday, May 1, 2010

October 10, 2008

One of the best things that I love with my iPhone is that I can take pictures of Mateo's milestones in a flash! :)

Here is my very first mom and picture. It was taken October 11 2008. 1 am. He was about 14 hours old. I went to the nursery to try and feed him :)

I gave birth to Mateo at around 11 am , October 10. I was so scared of pain that the last thing that I remembered was me begging my anesthesiologist to name sure I was not gonna feel anything. Then I woke up a few hours after :)

It was way past midnight but I wanted to see Mateo so badly! I was still hooked up to an IV line and had a catheter on. Epidural pain catheter and the bad catheter :) But I woke Hubby up and asked him to wheel me to the nursery :) He dutifully followed :) thanks Hun!

I cab still vividly remember the feeling when I was being wheeled to the nursery. The corridor of slmc seemed so white! My heart was beating fast. I was praying that I connect with him...



And we did. We did :)

I remember looking at him and feeling so blessed. I kissed his soft cheeks and felt myself choking up, nearly in tears. I was do happy. I felt complete :)



He even gave me a tiny dimpled smile :)



Sigh. Yep. I'm a fan :)

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

amazingbabyrace

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

About Me

My photo
i am a 31 year old wife ttc for 2 years :) had my first iui 6 months ago bfn. fast forward to jan 2008, IVF # 1... hoping for a BFP :)

im cycling :)