Sunday, May 16, 2010

One Year and Seven Months

Parents are funny. Funny nice or funny odd. :) Mateo experienced one my crazy ideas recently. It's super hot and his head was always damp because of sweat so we decided to give him a "puck" haircut.

Before: oh so trusting little boo.






After : I love you Mateo :)



Yep. Mowhawk. :) you look adorable and no more sweaty head :)



An yes little one, I know your haircut is not even :) I was so naawa na so I made the barbero stop but when I saw your hair at home, it was kinda (a lot haha) not even so I tried to cut it myself! :) bad mom.

I can imagine your lolo mar shaking his head in disapproval or chuckling because he knows I'm a crazy mommie :)

Daddy and I love you very much boo! You continuously surprise us with your antics.

At 19 months you are now more curious than ever. You love playing Shapes and numbers on my iPhone.
You love dancing with mommy and watch mommy sing and dance for you :) I love it when you say "mo'" when you want me to perform again haha.
I love eating cereals and chips with you. You have learned to just get one piece at a time.
You still love your books. It is becoming our nightly routine. :) You can say more than 50-100 words now :) I am so proud of you.


No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

amazingbabyrace

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

About Me

My photo
i am a 31 year old wife ttc for 2 years :) had my first iui 6 months ago bfn. fast forward to jan 2008, IVF # 1... hoping for a BFP :)

im cycling :)