Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday with Arra and Mateo

I have a dream. A dream of being a super mom to Mateo :) Making pancakes for breakfast, giving him organic food only, no chocolates, no junk. :)

Yep. But I failed miserably. I am a chocoholic and I can't help him but share the wonderful taste of chocolate :) I share food with him. Even cheetos jalapeƱo. Yep. :) Jalapeno :)

And today was the epitome of my dreams going down the trash.

Mateo with his first Happy Meal :)

Toy number one: donkey of shrek.






My "firstborn" is a junkie too!



Yep. 2 large fries.

I fed him spaghetti :)





Shopping time!


Arra and her red tongue :)


:)

1 comment:

jellybelly said...

Don't be too hard on yourself :) It's really a losing battle. Once a child goes to school, it's the beginning of fastfood.

Followers

Powered By Blogger

amazingbabyrace

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

About Me

My photo
i am a 31 year old wife ttc for 2 years :) had my first iui 6 months ago bfn. fast forward to jan 2008, IVF # 1... hoping for a BFP :)

im cycling :)