Saturday, May 8, 2010

My 2nd Year

I wanted to have a child for as long as I can remember so having difficulties in getting pregnant really took it's toll on me. I am so blessed that God finally gave Mateo to us.



We are spending Moms day here at home since Mateo still need to recover :) I love spending lazy Sundays with my family :)

Here is Chris, giving Mateo some icecream :)



I am so so grateful.

Being surrounded by wonderful moms is such a great feeling :D

Mama, there are no words that can justify how grateful we are. You have been an uber supportive mom who never asked anything in return :) except for maybe some time with you :)

You are our rockstar !









To achie and che :)

My nieces and nephew are so lucky to have you as their mommas :) You may have different parenting styles but it works!

Thank you for being a mommy to my little Teo as well and for allowing me to be a mommy to your kids when I couldn't have my own :)





and to all my other mom friends :) thank you :) if I missed any, it just means that you I can't find a picture of you in my iPhone :)


























Happy moms day!

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

amazingbabyrace

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

About Me

My photo
i am a 31 year old wife ttc for 2 years :) had my first iui 6 months ago bfn. fast forward to jan 2008, IVF # 1... hoping for a BFP :)

im cycling :)