Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Night Out :)

I have never been a ma-gimmick person :) I've always preferred my cozy bed over a noisy bar. Whenever I get home and change into my pajamas, it would take a lot for me to fix myself up and go out.

The last time that I was in a gimmick phase was 2003-2004 :) My bestfriend and I would go out and go home at 4 in the morning.

That was before THIS happened to us :)



We only have time to have dinner and coffee. :) Now, even that is a rare occasion.

My nights now are filled with this:



My hubby in front of the computer or fixing his camera ;)

Me? Cuddling with Mateo or writing chronicles of our daily activities.



But every now and then, I do try to go out with Mateo and spend time with him outside our lovely box :)


Lullubelle time :)



You are growing up so fast my little one. I love you! :)

No comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

amazingbabyrace

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

About Me

My photo
i am a 31 year old wife ttc for 2 years :) had my first iui 6 months ago bfn. fast forward to jan 2008, IVF # 1... hoping for a BFP :)

im cycling :)